Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Trip to Ashland June, 2013

On our way to Seattle for the summer, Bryce and I stopped in Ashland to visit my parents and Jake and Stacey. I always love going home. My mom is the best at spoiling us and it’s just so fun to hang out with family. We had a great time and it was really fun to be there on Father’s day.

      DSC_0774   DSC_0778

DSC_0782

I love going to the park on the “island” to roast some hot dogs. It was a first for Bryce…I think he enjoyed it. Yummmmm.

                DSC_0810   DSC_0817

DSC_0798DSC_0800  DSC_0802

One night we went to the green show. They were twin girl singers and it was pretty entertaining. I love Ashland. Afterwards we went to Yogurt Hut and got some yummy yummy yogurt.

DSC_0849                   DSC_0858       DSC_0871DSC_0866DSC_0870DSC_0876

Happy Father’s Day!DSC_0882  DSC_0897  DSC_0895   DSC_0902  DSC_0901

2 comments:

  1. She's a doll, Camille! Wish we'd had a more of a chance to visit a little. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by on your way to Seattle to visit us! Wait what? You only visited us because we live by mom and Dad? Well noted...

    ReplyDelete