Monday, June 24, 2013

Golden Gardens Beach and Walk around Green Lake June 22, 23

On Saturday, we went up to the Seattle Outlets in Marysville. It was huge and they had lots of great stores. We didn’t end up buying much but it was still fun to go shopping. It was packed too so that kind of deterred us from buying anything. In the evening, we decided to drive west and see if we could find a beach. Well we find one alright and it was packed. I could not believe how many people were there! You can’t really tell from these pictures but people just everywhere barbequing and having a good time. It was beautiful. This was at about 8 at night.

DSC_1114DSC_1116

Can you spot Bryce and baby Avery in the above picture? It’s pretty tricky…

DSC_1118DSC_1121DSC_1126

PJs and a sun hat. Perfect combo.

DSC_1128DSC_1129

Some pics of cute little Avery.

                    IMAG0342       IMAG0353

On Sunday, we were watching the worldwide training broadcast. Avery was on Bryce’s lap and we were both taking turns to entertain her. I started singing along to called to serve and Avery made this face. I didn’t know she was making it because of my singing I just thought she was sad about something. So I stopped singing and grabbed Bryce’s phone to take a picture and she wasn’t making the sad face anymore so Bryce said, just start singing again. Sure enough, as soon as I started singing again she frowned and looked at me. She did this again and again. It was pretty hilarious. We were both laughing pretty hard.

IMAG0358

Sunday evening we took a walk around green lake. It is a beautiful lake located less than a mile south of us. I was surprised at how many people were there since it was raining but I guess people just learn to do things rain or shine here. PS, that’s our new but used $10 jogging stroller. The straps are a little big for Aves right now which is why it is kind of in her face.

       IMAG0363     IMAG0366

No comments:

Post a Comment