We blessed Avery on Sunday, April 28th. It was fun to have my parents here, Nate and Becky and some of Bryce’s family. Bryce gave a beautiful blessing. Unfortunately I never took pictures of her in her blessing outfit on the day of her blessing. I took a couple on the ipad a week before she was blessed. Then I took a few a month after she was blessed. You can see the ones that were a month later, she is quite a bit bigger! At least you can get an idea of what the beautiful blessing outfit looked like. We were so fortunate to have Bonnie Jean make it for her. (Sister Woodcock is a sister from my home ward).
The men who blessed Avery: Dan Morris, Nate Packer, Bryce Pinder, Kevin Pinder, Cecil Clark
These pictures are of Avery in her blessing outfit, taken May 31st, 2013…over a month after her blessing day…she is quite a bit bigger! And it was impossible to keep her booties on…little girl just kicked them off before I could even get my camera up.
No comments:
Post a Comment