Thursday, June 20, 2013

Seattle Aquarium and Pike’s Place Market June 20, 2013

After working out in the morning, we headed downtown again to visit the Seattle Aquarium. After a few wrong turns we made it :). It was pretty neat. I have to say though, the one in Sandy rivals this one even though it is a lot smaller. They didn’t have any penguins here!

Avery loved the aquarium. She actually seemed fascinated by everything she saw.

DSC_1058  DSC_1063  DSC_1064

Avery the scuba diver…

DSC_1065DSC_1066DSC_1068DSC_1069

DSC_1072DSC_1077

DSC_1080

These striped fish would just swim back and forth and Avery would just follow them with her eyes, back and forth, back and forth.

DSC_1081

DSC_1082

I loved Pike’s Place Market. I espeically loved the almond croissant I got from Le Panier. Yummmmm

DSC_1086

DSC_1083

DSC_1085

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute how she would follow the fish. Glad you found the almond croissant. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Seattle!!!!! I went there last summer and want to go back so bad!

    ReplyDelete