Thursday, June 20, 2013

Portland June, 2013

After visiting Ashland, we then headed up to Portland to visit my sister Jessica and her family. We came just in time before Asher’s second surgery. It was the first time Asher and Avery had met. I think they’ll be best friends…We got there Sunday night and on Monday we did a walking tour of the fountains in the city. Unfortunately, a lot of the fountains were turned off, but it was still fun to walk around and see the city and hang out with Jess and her boys. We stopped by the rose garden before heading home. I sure love Portland. Maybe I can convince Bryce to look for jobs there some day.

The boys were so cute trying to entertain the babies…I need them around all the time to help entertain Avery!

DSC_0910

We went to a fun market in Pioneer Square. Jess bought some yummy raspberries and kindly shared them with us.

  DSC_0912  DSC_0917

DSC_0927

Snacks are a must.

DSC_0925   DSC_0937

  DSC_0943  DSC_0946

DSC_0942    DSC_0948DSC_0952 DSC_0951DSC_0974

DSC_0978

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys could come. I love the picture of you holding Asher and Avery. Hope we can get together again this summer!

    ReplyDelete