Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kindergarten Quotes

Every now and then I have to post some quotes my kindergartners say. Something hilarious is said every day, I just always forget to write them down. 5 year olds are the BEST! Here are just a few:

One of my boys walks over to me with one of his shoes and sock in his hands, then puts his foot in the air “Mrs. Pinder! I have an itch on my foot! Can you scratch it?!”   My reply “I’m not scratching your dirty foot, you scratch it.” “But if I scratch it, it won’t stop itching!”

Can anybody think of a word that starts with “v” that I can draw on our “v” page….”virgin!”….ummm, I’m not going to draw that one…

me:  “What if we had 11 and we took away one?”  student: “Then we would give it back”

“Simon says put your hands above your head…Scratch your head” (some students scratch their head) “Uh oh! I tricked some of you, I didn’t say “Simon says”” “Mrs. Pinder! I was just scratching my head because it itched!”

“Mrs. Pinder? Do you think I am the cutest girl in your class?”

Mr. Pinder?” “You mean Mrs. Pinder?” “Yeah…Mr. Pinder?”…I try not to take offense :)

One student to another: “I wish I was Samantha so that I could run faster” “Well if you were me you could run even more faster!”

No comments:

Post a Comment