As long as I had known Bryce, I had yet to celebrate a birthday with him. He is much more low key for his birthday than I am for mine. As some of you may know, I kind of make my birthday a big deal. It is the one day of the year you get to demand all the attention and not look like a jerk. I mostly love it because I just love knowing that so many people thought of me on my day…yes I am that vain. Bryce, however, just likes to keep it low key. I tried to make it special for him. I made him homemade waffles for breakfast (that sounds pretty great, but even better when you know that I get up at 5:30 in the morning to get ready to go to school…yes I am tooting my own horn). The night before I made him apple pie. It only took me 3 hours and I only had to call my mom 4 times for help. Not too bad for me :) The apple pie was a big hit though so it well worth it. For his birthday I got him a new ipod since he had lost his eons ago. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse—one of my favorites, then opened presents and had dessert at his parent’s house. Even though we both had to work, it turned out to be a pretty great day. At least it was for me, I hope he enjoyed it too :)
Getting sung to on the saddle at Texas Roadhouse and the hideous shirt his sisters gave him. I will burn it when he isn’t looking.
PRESENTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment