Saturday, September 24, 2011

Go Cougars!

We decided to splurge this year and get season football tickets/all sports passes even though it costs an arm and a leg for a non-BYU student! The first home game of the year was of course disappointing as BYU was crushed by Utah but it was still exciting to be there with all the fans. Our seats were right next to where the players come out so I snapped some pictures and took some video because it doesn’t happen every game that you get to sit by the tunnel!

We rode our bikes to the game and stopped by J-dawgs first to eat some delicious hot-dogs. It was great fun.

We also found out that we were only a few rows away from Becky and Nate so that was fun to go chat with them during half time. They really love the marching band so they wanted me to take a picture of them with the marching band.

    IMG_1440     IMG_1439

Watching the Cougs come out to their first home game of the season.

IMG_1443IMG_1444

I missed the second home game, the one they actually won, to go to my cousin Lisa’s reception. We were glad we were able to go and support her. Everything looked beautiful and she had similar colors to me except they was no yellow and they looked like fall colors. When they went to cut the cake I ran outside to grab my camera and came back in only to discover they had already cut and eaten it. I blame Becky for telling me I had enough time. I meant to capture some pictures of her reception but they all turned out too dark so here are a couple of Bennett and Ryan who also attended the reception with us while our husbands went to the BYU game. 

IMG_1452IMG_1453

No comments:

Post a Comment