Dallin is just the cutest, happiest little boy. I often get stopped by strangers just so they can admire him and he usually flashes his adorable little smile. I’ve been told by lots of people what beautiful eyes he has…he gets those straight from his daddy. Dallin is such a happy little boy but still hates being left on the floor. Here are a few more things about Dallin at 6 months.
- Loves to laugh. He thinks it’s funny when people say “boo” or play peek a boo. I laughs when I tickle his face with my hair, he laughs at other babies, he laughs when his daddy throws him in the air…if you want him to laugh it’s pretty easy.
- Loves to be outside.
- Getting better at taking naps on his own, but sure likes his pacifier…we’ve got another pacifier baby! Not sure if that’s good or bad…
- Rolls both ways like a champ.
- Still can’t scoot but is great at getting his bum up in the air and moving that way.
- Sleeps from 7pm-7am with one middle of the night feeding.
- Weighs in at a little over 17 lbs.
- Plays in his exersaucer
- Can sit up by himself for about a minute then falls over :)
- Kicks like crazy in his bouncy chair
- Kicks like crazy in the bath tub.
- Loves his squeaky little giraffe and ball rattle
- Loves to look at and eat books
- Lets his sister sit on him, give him kisses and forcefully roll him over.
We love our little bubbers!
This was the worst photo shoot ever. The lighting was awful. There were weird shadows and it just never really worked. I could probably do some editing in photoshop but who’s got time for that. Dallin was a trooper though. I included some pictures at the end that I’ve taken at random times too.
Woah…that sun’s a little bright.
He is so cute! I love the one of him lounging in the boppy with his arms out to his sides. He is looking so grown up in some of these.
ReplyDelete