Sunday, May 31, 2015

Exploring Parks {May 2015}

May was all about exploring new parks! We started alphabetically and we’re still only at letter B. It’s going to be fun exploring all these parks this summer.

This park is called Bridal Trails Corner Park. We decided to go here to roast some hot dogs for dinner. It was a beautiful park with a big grassy field and a nice little playground.

CDP_7696CDP_7745CDP_7750CDP_7760CDP_7766CDP_7769CDP_7781CDP_7709CDP_7793CDP_7797CDP_7791

This next park is Idylwood Beach park and it’s actually in Redmond but we heard it was good so we decided to go explore. There were a lot of people there swimming and picnicking. Avery was playing in the sand and started to take her shoes off. I thought Bryce was going to tell her to put them back on but he actually helped her take them off and next thing we know she’s halfway

IMG_5172IMG_5176IMG_5177

This next park is called Enatai Beach Park. Avery, Dallin and I went on a weekday morning and it was pretty deserted besides some kayakers. It was a great beach park!

IMG_5370IMG_5372IMG_5379IMG_5380

Finally this last park we went to (I didn’t post these in chronological order) is called Ardmore Park.  I love that all the parks usually have trails or nearby forest area to explore which was definitely Avery’s favorite thing. IMG_5401IMG_5396IMG_5411

IMG_5406

This last park was formerly called Bovee park but he did some bad things so they changed the name to Georgia something Park. It had tennis courts! And of course a woodsy area with trails. It was a fun little park with my favorite people.

IMG_5536IMG_5534IMG_5539IMG_5541IMG_5531

And one of our favorite places to go right next to our home, the botanical gardens. Avery was pretty excited when Bryce caught a bee.

IMG_5562

3 comments:

  1. Nice BBQ! One of the things I miss most about Seattle is being near the water. Fun to see all the parks near the lakes again. Seattle rocks! You should ask Becky about her visit to Enatai. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun you're doing this! I already see some great ones for when we come visit next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea. Love the pictures. Especially the first one with Avery and Dallin playing on the grass facing each other. You are lucky to have so many beautiful parks. Way to take advantage of them.

    ReplyDelete