Monday, November 17, 2014

November Happenings Pre-Baby {November 2014}

IMG_3224

 

 

 

 

Bryce has a mission companion that’s going to Medical School out here and one evening we watched their little girl Azalea for them. She is about a year younger than Avery. I had to go to a class so Bryce did most of the watching on his own.

 

 

 

 

 

The silly things Avery does:

IMG_3235  IMG_3242IMG_3246  IMG_3247

IMG_3330  IMG_3293

Bryce had a couple work trips to Utah for BYU recruiting events and since Avery isn’t 2 yet and flies for free, we thought it’d be fun if she went with him to spend some time with the Pinders. I missed her but I think she had fun!

IMG_3252IMG_3254  IMG_3257IMG_3253

Nate and Becky moved to Luxembourg in November. Before they left my mom came to visit to help them pack up and organize. We sure miss having them here. Avery and Eliza were becoming fun little friends. In the picture on the right she was helping Eliza with a little booger. Eliza was so patient to let her help her.

IMG_3268IMG_3274IMG_3277IMG_3284

Jake and Stacey came out to Seattle because Jake had an offer from Amazon so we agreed to watch Annie for them one evening so they could attend an Amazon event. We just hung out in the city for a bit…and got my favorite: an almond croissant. Then the following evening, Avery and I joined the packers and Jake and Stacey in Seattle to get fish and chips and walk along the pier. The only picture I have from that night is in front of Pike’s place with Aves.

IMG_3286IMG_3289

IMG_3295

In November I spent a lot of time Nannying since their Dad had some international trips. I was so glad that I didn’t go into labor while the dad was gone internationally! Here are a few pictures of Avery playing with Laura.

IMG_3319   IMG_3321IMG_3322  IMG_3324

Days before little D came.

IMG_3334IMG_3307IMG_3262IMG_3299

1 comment: