Since Dallin came a little early we were able to go down to Jessica’s in Sherwood (near Portland) for Thanksgiving. I was still pumping after every feeding and then feeding Dallin a bottle after nursing so needless to say I spent the majority of the vacation keeping that little boy fed.
We had fun relaxing vacation. We ate a delicious meal that I didn’t lift a finger to help make, with amazing pies. Avery had a great time. She played so well with Asher and she loves following all those Malan boys around. I love going to the Malan’s because Avery is so entertained the whole time and doesn’t need me at all. She is much less whiney and I love that she has friends to play with.
Avery even warmed up to Uncle Dave.
James loved Dallin. He would sit and watch him many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment