Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Patch {October 11, 2014}

My parents were coming up to Portland for the weekend for a conference that my dad had so we decided to make the trip down to see them. Jess saved her pumpkin patch trip for us. It’s a great little pumpkin patch. It was pretty cloudy at first then the sun came out. I overexposed many pictures because I stink at shooting in direct sunlight. Maybe I should have just shot in auto! Avery sure has fun with her cousins. She loves loves Landon. I’m glad Avery always remembers her grandparents and loves going to them. Avery had woken up at 5:00 am this morning so she was pretty tired at the pumpkin patch but she still had a great time.

CDP_5989CDP_5992CDP_6010CDP_6025CDP_6033CDP_6038CDP_6042CDP_6046CDP_6058CDP_6060CDP_6067CDP_6069CDP_6081CDP_6061CDP_6093IMG_2907CDP_6095

IMG_2908

IMG_2915CDP_6100CDP_6105 CDP_6125CDP_6117CDP_6126CDP_6132CDP_6138IMG_2913IMG_2937

Kisses for Asher and Avery’s first bike ride.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you drove down. It was so fun to be with you for a little while. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Farms!!!! You took our spot. I think we had been there like two or three years in a row before we moved out here, great place. I like the picture of Avery with Mom on the slide

    ReplyDelete