Wednesday, June 25, 2014

May Happenings {May 2014}

May was an exciting month because Avery learned to walk! And she’s the cutest little walker you ever did see. I also ended my teaching career for the time being.

IMAG1645Bryce got a giftcard for his graduation so we went to Maria Bonita’s for dinner. Mmm delicious Mexican food.

           IMAG1646  IMAG1653   IMAG1647 

              Avery sleeping at Pinder’s            Walking with her hands behind her back       Waiting for mom at Costco

IMAG1648

Bryce’s almost hole in one while golfing with Jake at Hobble Creek

               IMG_0761   IMG_0773

                          Avery loves reading books.                                      Hanging out at Pinder’s garage sale.

       IMG_0784   IMG_0789

Hanging out on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and swinging in Holbrook’s cool chair swing.

          IMG_0801   IMG_0804

Nickel Arcade!

IMG_0816IMG_0819

Jerika gets married! She looked beautiful and it was so fun to spend the day with friends.

L—>R Megan Swan (she set Bryce and I up), me, Jerika Terry Bridges, Marina Terry and Maren Poulson

IMG_0814 IMG_0834 IMG_0835

Shopping with mom and listening to some beats at Uncle Doug’s house.

IMG_0841IMG_0848IMG_0866

Learning to walk

                 IMG_0888    IMG_0893

Avery found her tu-tu skirt in the drawer and brought it to us to put it on her. She loves it.

       IMG_0895  IMG_0900

Yay, her hair is long enough for pigtails! Too bad she never keeps them in.

               IMG_0905   IMG_0988

Avery loves the Pinder’s cat. Good thing she has that one because she’ll never have one of her own!

IMG_0931IMG_0933IMG_0936

We took a beautiful morning walk in the canyon.

IMG_0954IMG_0960IMG_0964IMG_0966

One hot evening, Avery and I went to Bridal Veil falls and dipped our feet in the water. We also saw the ice cream man on a bike! I was so hot I couldn’t resist buying an ice cream! Avery loved it too.

   IMG_0972  IMG_0974

Avery was whiney while I was making dinner so she went in the ergo! And one day at nap time she just fell asleep on Bryce’s shoulder…that NEVER happens.

    IMG_0976  IMG_0984

A few days before school got out, Avery and I went with Stacey and kids to the Provo Splash Pad. Avery had fun until she got sprayed in the face.

IMG_0990IMG_0994IMG_0999

Making messes at Grandma’s house.

She knows exactly where the cereal cupboard is and goes there for a quick snack and a big mess.

       IMG_1025  IMG_0925IMG_1004IMG_1007IMG_1008

IMG_1015

Last day of school! Sad to leave my career but looking forward to spending more time with this little munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment