Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy 14 Months Avery! {May 9, 2014}

Avery is quite the little girl these days. She started to walk! Yay! She still falls a lot but can take quite a few steps on her own. She is also very good at bending down and picking things up along the way. She still isn’t talking much but I’m sure she will when she wants to. Some of her favorite things to do are: push the stroller or cart, play with the chicken puppet her Grammy Morris gave her (she often brings it to Bryce or me to put it on our hand to make the chicken noises, she thinks it’s soooo funny). Her most favorite thing is to read books! She will sit and look at her books several times a day and always brings us books to read to her. She also still loves to empty drawers and bookshelves. Her favorite books are: Goodnight Gorilla, Peek a Who and Moo, Baa, La la la. It’s not uncommon for us to read these books several times a day to her when she brings them to us.

She is getting more and more personality. She definitely knows how to get her way. Sometimes she is a mamas girl and sometimes she is a daddy’s girl, just depends on what mood she is in.  We love her to pieces and can’t wait for her to be a big sister in November.

These pictures were quite difficult as she was a big moody. Some of them were taken awhile ago when I was taking Josh’s senior pictures and some were taken just after May 9th when we went to the park for a dinner picnic.

CDP_5155  CDP_5157CDP_5305  CDP_5306CDP_5308  CDP_5314CDP_5317   CDP_5330CDP_5345   CDP_5335CDP_5346CDP_5357CDP_5367CDP_5370CDP_5375CDP_5371CDP_5378  CDP_5389CDP_5394  CDP_5395

4 comments:

  1. Wait what? Did I miss something? Have you announced baby #2 yet and I just missed it or totally forgot already? Well either way, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for your growing family, wish I could live down the street from you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't miss anything! I am 12 weeks so we just barely started telling people and I figured I would post something on my blog for the few people who read it :) Thanks! We're excited too and oh how I wish I lived down the street from you! Maybe some day our kids can play together.

      Delete
  2. YAY! This is so exciting, Congrats on the new addition. I hope that you are feeling good, I couldn't imagine already have a little one and being pregnant! Avery is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you too! So excited for you to have a baby girl. Our babies will be pretty close, hopefully they can play together some day!

      Delete