Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello Summer! {June 2014}

We have season passes to seven peaks and they have a few fun things that Avery can do. There’s a little kid pool, then we like to go in the lazy river and Bryce can even take her down the slides. I’m not allowed to go down the slides since I’m prego but I may or may not have broken the rules.

   IMG_1046  IMG_1048

   IMG_1052  IMG_1057IMG_1062IMG_1089IMG_1090IMG_1091

Avery went under the first time Bryce went down the slide so I told Bryce to make to sure he held her up the next time.

          IMG_1094   IMG_1095IMG_1097IMG_1100IMG_1365

IMG_1086

We got Chinese take out and ate it at a park in the canyon. So delicious and fun.

IMAG1717IMG_1104IMG_1028

At her favorite cupboard at Grandma’s house, sitting in her chair and playing with one of her favorite toys.

IMG_1042              IMG_1036  IMAG1715 

Overalls! I love these overalls…except Bryce was using them to carry her and well the buckle broke off.

IMG_1111  IMG_1108  IMG_1112

Avery LOVES walking around the Pinder’s new home that they’re building. It makes me pretty uptight with nails everywhere and sudden drop offs! But she won’t let me hold her.

IMG_1068IMG_1069IMG_1070

We went mini golfing at Trafalga. It was so hot! And sooo ugly. But it was still fun watching Avery walk around and throw the ball. Luckily we didn’t have to pay since it was on pass of all passes.

                 IMG_1031   IMG_1318IMG_1319IMG_1327IMG_1362

Eating fruit snacks at Grandma’s, helping me “unpack”, reading in her favorite chair, eating a slurpee at Dad’s soccer game and Avery always steal my pen and notebook to scribble. I was excited to see how she holds the pen! It’s the kindergarten teacher in me. This month I started a course online about how to write children’s books. It’s been fun and gives me something to do, my dream would be to publish a children’s book! We’ll see how that goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment