Friday, January 3, 2014

Double Trouble {December 2013}

 

Avery was born March 9 and her little buddy Asher was born March 21, less than 2 weeks later. It was fun seeing them together. No matter where we set them down they always seemed to find each other. Grandma was a pro with the two of them from her experience with her twinners.

CDP_3292            CDP_3344   CDP_3606CDP_3412CDP_3423CDP_3548CDP_3550CDP_3676DSC_0403DSC_0409DSC_0414JLM_3962

They also had another little buddy for a short time, cousin Olivia. Avery loved meeting her cousin for the first time. My mom got us each of these cute Christmas outfits so we had to take pictures in them. I wasn’t used to my new lens having such a low f-stop so a lot of them are out of focus. I’m still learning how to use it!

CDP_3440CDP_3443CDP_3445CDP_3447   CDP_3457  CDP_3460CDP_3465JLM_4095 JLM_4105JLM_4108JLM_4111

Cute little Olivia…

CDP_3470

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post Cam! I love all the pictures together of Asher and Avery throughout the weekend!

    ReplyDelete