Friday, January 3, 2014

Science Works Museum and Happy New Year! {December 28-December 31}

 

I volunteered to go with my parents to Science Works Museum with all the grandkids, minus the babies. I’d like to say I did it out of the goodness of my heart but really I just wanted to go and see all the cool science stuff! It was pretty fun.

         CDP_3691    CDP_3698

CDP_3702CDP_3700     CDP_3712CDP_3730CDP_3760CDP_3770DSC_0554DSC_0536DSC_0560

On New Years Eve we all went bowling. I was not feeling very well at all so I just sat with my blanket and my baby but I still enjoyed watching everyone bowl. I also joined in for a round of couples bowling. I won’t mention how Bryce and I did…

DSC_0570

It was so awesome to spend Christmas with my entire family. It is pretty rare that we are all together so we certainly cherish these times. Thanks for the great photo Stacey!

SHM_5426

2 comments:

  1. Such a great aunt to go to science works and have a great time! Glad you went. Cute pictures. Nice job getting all your Christmas posts done already! That's on the agenda for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great aunt to go to science works and have a great time! Glad you went. Cute pictures. Nice job getting all your Christmas posts done already! That's on the agenda for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete