Sunday, September 23, 2012

Prego

bryce&cam

On July 18, 2012, I got up when Bryce was out running and took a pregnancy test. Sure enough the test was positive. Bryce didn’t even know I was going to take a pregnancy test because I wanted to surprise him. That day I went and bought a book called “My Boys Can Swin: A man’s guide to pregnancy”. I gave it to him later in the day and he didn’t really get it ( I didn’t really give him much time to figure it out). So I said “I’m pregnant!” He didn’t believe me so I had to get out the pregnancy test and show him :) We are super excited to make our little family a family of 3. My due date is March 21, 2013.

This was just a few days before we had our One Year Anniversary. For our Anniversary we went up to the “Chateaux” in Park City. We had the most amazing dinner there that night. Bryce had a card for each part of the date weekend. He had a card for going up to Park City, for Swimming, for Dinner etc. It was pretty great of him. I don’t know how this happened but we don’t have 1 picture of our weekend so I just pulled some pictures off the internet :)

The next morning we went and did the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster. Those were the two most fun things I’ve ever done! Well, pretty close at least. If you only can afford to do one, I recommend doing the Alpine Coaster and going down with someone (most people ride by themselves but you go much faster with two people on there!) We flew down that mountain!! It was so much fun.  Then we had a picnic in the park. Bryce had packed up all the food for the weekend. He is quite amazing. It was a wonderful way to spend our first anniversary and celebrate our newfound knowledge that we’re having a baby!

3 comments:

  1. Since nobody has commented...I will. Congrats on the baby. hopefully he/she turns out more like bryce...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you got him the book LOL. That's great. Looks like a super fun first anniversary! Your next one might be a little different, so I'm glad you got to go do something fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first Anniversary and on the baby! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete