At the end of July, I drove home with my mom to go to my friend Chelsea’s wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and I’m so glad I could be there. I somehow managed to not get any pictures of this beautiful occasion so if anyone else got pictures let me know! Chelsea looked great and it was so fun to see all my friends from home.
I stayed in Oregon for a couple weeks until our Family Coast Trip. I have to admit, even after living away from home for 7 years and being married, I still love coming home. I love being the only child home and getting spoiled by my parents. It was also fun to spend more time with Jake and Stacey and their cute kids since I don’t get to see them as often. I was way impressed with Kallie and the good little girl she has become. Ethan was of course cute as ever as well.
The second weekend home, my friend Heidi Carmack (from the mission), got married in the Oakland Temple. I had never been down to visit Dave so I decided to make a trip out of it. I LOVE the bay area. There is just something great about the bay area and it was so fun to see Dave and Liz and how they’re livin it up in Cali.
The night I got there, Dave and I went to Heidi’s Reception. Dave was so nice to come with me (and Heidi was nice to let him!) since I knew it was a dinner reception and I didn’t want to go alone. It was such a fun reception and especially fun to hang out with Dave there.
Saturday morning Dave took me into San Francisco and we got fish and chips and clam chowder in a bread bowl---yum! It sure was fun to just hang out with my twinner who I never get to see! Here are some pictures from the trip. Unfortunately I don’t have any of Liz. She had to work the night we went to the reception so then she was resting when we went into SF. But they spoiled me Sat and Fri night with delicious homemade meals!
And here are some pictures from Heidi’s Reception. It was one of the most beautiful receptions I have ever been to!
(The last picture shows the funny couple we sat next to. They were pretty comical. I failed at getting a shot of the bride, I really need to take some photography lessons!)
That last picture of me is just great! too bad you didn't get a picture of the lady putting about 1/2 cup of butter on her roll and then dumping salt on it like she was trying to kill a snail. great weekend. I didn't remember taking pictures in SF, but just so everyone knows they are free to visit whenever!
ReplyDelete