Sunday, September 23, 2012

Oregon Coast

Every summer my family takes a vacation to the Oregon Coast. I didn’t take many pictures of my own because everyone else has super nice cameras. But here are a few! This was Bryce’s first time to the coast and it was a lot of fun. It was usually pretty cold in the mornings and then it would warm up for the afternoon, just in time to go swimming. It was a whole lot of fun!

These first two pictures are at our house before we headed for the coast.

 IMG_0025  IMG_0026IMG_0027IMG_0029IMG_0030IMG_0032IMG_0036IMG_0033IMG_0034IMG_0035

And here are some pictures taken from Jessica’s and Becky’s blog:

DSC_5138

DSC_0130DSC_0205

I LOVED holding little Maggie and would hold her any chance I got!

JLM_7587    JLM_7538

IMG_0182

Good times at the coast! Can’t wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Our kids loved having you here. They were pretty sad when we went to Grandma's after you left and you weren't there.

    ReplyDelete