Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bryce’s Birthday!

On August 25th we celebrated Bryce’s 24th birthday! Bryce always jokes about how I get more excited for his birthday than he does because then we don’t seem as far apart in age :)

For his birthday he went golfing with Dave and some friends. Then we went to Five Guy’s with Dave, Becky, Bennett and Ryan.Then in the evening we had Pizza at our place with his family then went miniature golfing. Afterwards we opened presents at his parent’s house. Bryce’s big present was golf clubs which he has gotten a lot of use out of already so hopefully they improve his golf game as he was hoping.

 

IMAG0036   IMAG0038 IMAG0039  IMAG0040  IMAG0041IMAG0043

Here are a couple other pictures that don’t really merit their own post. Bryce’s first day of school: isn’t he adorable?! And one day while he was golfing he sent me this picture from his phone…to make me jealous I guess?

IMAG0047IMAG0048

1 comment:

  1. I like the first day of school picture. Where's yours Cam? :)

    ReplyDelete