We didn’t have to go home until Tuesday so we had a free day on Monday so Tamara took us to the tulip festival! It was a beautiful quiet morning and we went just at the right time before the crowds came!
The gardens have this long path that weaves through different small gardens and is lined with tulips. One my favorites was the secret garden. It was sometimes hard to keep track of the kids but they sure enjoyed running along the path through the fields of flowers.
There were these huge fish and lots of them swimming in the ponds! It was hard to pull the kids away from them they were so fascinating.
The kids loved playing in the water by the waterfalls. I don’t believe they were actually supposed to put their feet in the water but they did anyway and they loved it.
So pretty! It seems totally different than the one here - much more manicured and more like gardens than fields of tulips. I love the waterfalls!
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely! I've seen your pictures so it was quite different than I was expecting but still beautiful and fun. I still need to go to one here though.
Delete