We drove out to Utah leaving Wednesday night after Bryce’s work and stopped in Ontario, OR for the night. We got there at about midnight and were exhausted. The kids had fallen asleep around 6:00 and were wired! They were bouncing off the walls. It took awhile to get them settled down and to sleep. I slept with Dallin and Bryce slept with Avery. Dallin is one wild sleeper! It was a wild night but it was nice to arrive early afternoon on Thursday.
Friday the ceremony was at 10:00am. Malory and Kate were nice enough to watch all our kids for us. The sealing was done by Grandpa Clark and it was beautiful. I remember taking a picture of Josh and Hadley when they walked out of the temple but I couldn’t find it on my phone.
The luncheon was at noon at Wadley farms in their castle. All the little details were beautiful. They had collected antique items to use as center pieces and had a table of “our story” with pictures and items to describe Josh and Hadley. Gourmet popcorn and fancy soda kept our mouths occupied while we waited. The food was delicious and they had a brief entertaining program. They also had little boxes of goodies and toys to keep the kids entertained. They didn’t have a reception so it was over after the luncheon. It was a great celebration! And we ate all their cake with our bare hands after they left :)
I like the table of their story! That is a cute idea!
ReplyDelete