Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October Happenings

IMG_2721IMG_2724IMG_2725IMG_2732

We went to a pumpkin patch for playgroup only to find out that it was closed in the mornings on weekdays. The patch was right next to the road so I let Avery explore a little bit. She loved it.

IMG_2737

Making her daily to do list. Pretty sure mess up the entire house is on there every day.

IMG_2742  IMG_2745

We found a neat little park near our home. Avery liked to explore. Her canines are coming in which results in fingers in the mouth.

IMG_2753 IMG_2758

Avery loves hanging out with Ryan.

IMG_2761IMG_2768

IMG_2772

We went to this beautiful little park on the water. Maydenbauer Park. I love that there are so many water places.

IMG_2782IMG_2789IMG_2791IMG_2796

IMG_2799

Avery learned how to get to the top of her dresser this month. And some other things she’s done around the house.

IMG_2822IMG_2829IMG_2836IMG_2826

We went with Nate and Becky to Seward Park. It was pretty awesome walking all around the park on the water. It’s a peninsula.

IMG_2841IMG_2847IMG_2852IMG_2865

She insisted on bringing her blankets outside and since I can’t say no I let her. Now they have weird stains all over them!

 

IMG_2876

We walked at Mercer Slough Trails for play group one day. It’s beautiful.

IMG_2886  IMG_2887

Avery found this ball at the park and loved it. She also loved watching this dog play fetch.

IMG_2890  IMG_2892

I was so impressed that Avery put her clothes away when I asked her to. She understands so much these days and it’s exciting.

IMG_2878IMG_2895

IMG_2898

Cuddles with dad at Davis’ soccer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment