Avery is 18 months old. Can’t believe it! These days she loves to go outside, she loves to go down slides, swing in swings, play in dirt, sand or woodchips. She loves to walk around and explore and she especially loves when I take her on walks in the stroller. I keep the stroller in the trunk of the car so anytime I go somewhere, Avery goes to the trunk and gets really upset when I put her in the car seat instead. She loves sugary cereal, pickles and cheese (but not all together). She is very shy these days. Any time we are around other people she is very clingy. She went to Nursery for the first time on Sunday and was very nervous but warmed up by the end. Avery is practically perfect in every way and we just love her!
Jess has this neat barn by her home but when we went to take pictures there, Avery was not cooperating. She pretty much cried the whole time except for when she was holding my hand. I was able to get just a few pictures but not much. I guess this is a good snapshot of how she is most of the time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment