Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oregon Visit Part 3 {July 5-July 12}

 

On July 5th I had my high school 10 year reunion. I seriously can’t believe I’ve been out of high school for 10 years! Man, time flies. I went shopping with my sisters in early afternoon, then in the afternoon I went and hung out with my friends before the reunion. I left Avery in the care of my mom so these pictures were taken by my mom.

DSC_0675DSC_0677

 

 

 

Avery and her cousin Oliva              

playing together.                      

 

 

 

DSC_0693DSC_0707DSC_0709DSC_0710

DSC_0716DSC_0718IMG_1571IMG_1560

My awesome friends. Sarah Cate, me, Chelsea Van Lehn Clifton, Liz Clason Jones, Kate Morris

Everyone left Sunday except Stacey and her kids. Bryce arrived Saturday night. Avery and I were sure glad to have him there! We did some fun things. Bryce and I escaped one morning and went Kayaking down the Rogue River and left Avery with Grandma. This was so fun! I loved just floating down the river and enjoying the beautiful scenery with the occasional exciting rapid. It took us about 3 hours from start to finish.

 IMAG1737 IMAG1742 IMAG1743IMAG1746 IMAG1751 IMAG1752

Bryce spent a lot of time studying while Avery and I hung out with mom and Stacey’s family. Tuesday morning we went to the Farmer’s market then to the Science Works museum. The kids sure loved the museum! Avery loved walking around and exploring everything. One evening we went downtown and got some delicious ice cream at Yogurt Hut then headed onto Lithia Park to keep cool and wade in the creek. Another evening we took dinner down to the Ashland Green Show. We enjoyed hanging out and relaxing! (These pictures aren’t really in order of when we did things but I was far too lazy to change them around since I was pulling from different cameras).

IMG_1558IMG_1561IMG_1567IMG_1573IMG_1575IMG_1578IMG_1579IMG_1585IMG_1597IMG_1598IMG_1607IMG_1610IMG_1622IMG_1628

IMG_1629

Avery stood here for quite awhile handing this boy the blocks so he could build his tower. It was pretty cute.

IMG_1631IMG_1638

At the Green Show

IMG_1643IMG_1645

Grammy supervising the grandkids in the pool (not sure why I don’t have a picture of them in the pool).

And Kallie pushing Avery on a morning walk.

Stacey and kids left Thursday afternoon. Thursday evening we went to the city band in the park. The weather as absolutely perfect and Avery LOVED the band. She also loved just sitting in her stroller. I took TONS of pictures of her, but that will be for the next post for her 16 month pictures. I just love Ashland for so many reasons and this is one of them.

CDP_5441CDP_5449

CDP_5452CDP_5491CDP_5515CDP_5537CDP_5542

CDP_5552

My dad was in France for our whole visit so mom would talk to him on Skype.

This Aves joining in on the fun so she can see Grandpa.

Friday evening, our last night there,  we went to the park again to wade in the creek since it was so nice the first time.

CDP_5555   CDP_5556CDP_5558 CDP_5559CDP_5560CDP_5568CDP_5569CDP_5570CDP_5574CDP_5578CDP_5576CDP_5579CDP_5580CDP_5583CDP_5597CDP_5598

I’m so glad we had the time to go to Oregon and glad I have a husband who will let me go and come with me! It was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment