Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happy 16 Months to Avery {July 9, 2014}

I can’t believe my sweet Avery is 16 months old. She is getting cuter, funnier, smarter and a bit whinier every day. I love all the silly things she does. She loves to copy what we do. For example, I was shaking the clothes because they had lint on them from the dryer so she pulled out a towel and started shaking it.Or when I do pilates in the morning she tries to do pilates with me.  She loves to imitate animal noises and watch videos of animals making noises.She still only has a few words but she babbles more and more every day. The words she does say are: wa-wa (water), na-na (banana), hi, dada, mama or mom, no, and wow. She walks like a pro and loves to climb up and down stairs. She especially loves being outside. She absolutely loves walks which is good for me to stay active. Each morning I get up and first thing go on a walk with her. She likes to dance, wave, laugh, look at books and get into mischief. I love my little toddler.

I took these pictures at the city band one evening. I’m counting them as her 16 month pictures, catching her in element is the best anyway.

CDP_5417  CDP_5419CDP_5421CDP_5422CDP_5423CDP_5424CDP_5428CDP_5433 CDP_5436CDP_5443CDP_5446CDP_5457CDP_5464CDP_5470CDP_5471CDP_5477CDP_5478  CDP_5485CDP_5482CDP_5493  CDP_5495CDP_5487CDP_5516 CDP_5517CDP_5492CDP_5512CDP_5449CDP_5540CDP_5523

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures of cute Avery. You did a wonderful job of capturing her fun personality. Love that sweet little girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cute girl! Love her little sandals, and the last picture of the two of you is great!

    ReplyDelete