Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bryce’s Graduation {April 25, 2014}

When Bryce and I got married he had 3 years left of school. At the time it seemed like forever, but I can’t believe it has already come! I’ve been so impressed with how hard Bryce works in school He sometimes held a few jobs at the same time but he was always able to manage his stress and spend time with his family. It has been a huge blessing for him to be able to  work at Provo Land Title which gave him flexible hours and good money. It’s also been nice that I had already graduated and could work to help pay for him to get through school. We feel so blessed that he was able to go through such a great program, get his masters and a good job at Ernst and Young to start in the fall.

CDP_4797CDP_4790   CDP_4804CDP_4814 

 CDP_4821  CDP_4830CDP_4835  CDP_4837   CDP_4840CDP_4841CDP_4849CDP_4850CDP_4858CDP_4847

No comments:

Post a Comment