Friday, August 9, 2013

Avery~5 Months {August 9, 2013}

Happy 5 Months to my sweet baby girl Avery!

Here are some things about little Aves:

  • Sleeps from 8pm-6am (sometimes 5am, that’s no fun)
  • Sleeps in a pack ‘n play in mom and dad’s bedroom
  • Loves to scratch her nails on the couch or other fabrics
  • Loves her little butterfly toy
  • Likes to look at lights
  • Sucks and chews on her hands
  • Sucks on her clothes
  • Rolls all over the place
  • Loves to kick her feet, especially when she is excited
  • Loves her baths.
  • Loves nursery rhymes and songs
  • Loves tummy time
  • Looks at books when I read them to her
  • Loves being outside
  • Loves to watch T.V.—don’t worry, we don’t let her
  • Loves to talk to people, especially when they get close enough for her to touch their face
  • Likes to play with and look at her hands
  • A great little tourist (a very good baby to bring to all the things we do!)  
  • Coos, laughs, slobbers
  • Loves mornings, that is when she is the most smiley
  • Likes to squeal and make loud noises.
  • Enjoys shopping..likes looking at and touching all the clothes
  • Not too fond of going places in the car
  • Loves playing peek a boo

 

We made a trip to the park to take some pictures. They always look better on my camera for some reason. I may not be a photographer but at least I have a cute baby to take pictures of!

CDP_1818CDP_1814CDP_1820CDP_1825CDP_1829CDP_1837CDP_1842   CDP_1846   CDP_1857CDP_1871  CDP_1866  CDP_1876CDP_1875CDP_1879CDP_1890CDP_1916CDP_1892

3 comments:

  1. Pictures look great Cam!! I love the grumpy face in the last one. You definitely got some cute ones. I got a new photography prop at goodwill today...don't tell Nate. We might have to try it out on Avery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I want to see this photography prop. I can't believe you went to goodwill without me. how rude. :)

      Delete
  2. You definitely have a cute subject to take pictures of !! She's a real cutie.

    ReplyDelete