Monday, August 5, 2013

Morris Family Coast Trip 2013 July 16-July 20

Every year, everyone who can, comes to the coast. We have been going to the coast for as long as I can remember. My mom is an amazing coast trip planner. She feeds us delicious food and delicious desserts. It is so much work for her but yet she does it every time because being together as a family is so important…she would do anything for her kids and grandkids.

I love being with my family. I love going to the coast, even if I complain a lot about the cold. Unfortunately Bryce couldn’t come this year so I had a little taste of being a single mom. Not bad with one little baby. I drove down with Becky and her two boys who was also playing single mom for the week. Lucky part was I got to stay in a nice cozy yurt! Avery did awesome. She actually slept better than she normally does. I guess she likes camping.

I brought my camera but officially did not take one picture. I just have no motivation when my sisters take such great pictures. Here are some pictures taken from Jessica:

JLM_2238JLM_2248

My mom does a circus at her preschool so she put one together with the grandkids. It was great fun and entertaining!

JLM_2257

Me and my buddy for the trip.

JLM_2289  JLM_2302JLM_2346JLM_2335  JLM_2367JLM_2407     JLM_2384  JLM_2469

Pictures taken by Stacey and stolen from her blog jacobandstacey.blogspot.com:

       [SHM_3095%255B8%255D.jpg]   [SHM_2929%255B4%255D.jpg][SHM_3103%255B5%255D.jpg][SHM_2925%255B4%255D.jpg][SHM_3052%255B5%255D.jpg][SHM_3039%255B4%255D.jpg][SHM_3085%255B5%255D.jpg][SHM_3198%255B4%255D.jpg][SHM_3209%255B6%255D.jpg][SHM_3219%255B5%255D.jpg][SHM_3226%255B5%255D.jpg]

[SHM_3232%255B5%255D.jpg]

All the grandkids except cute little Olivia (born July 17th)

Left to Right Maggie, Kallie, Avery, Davis, Asher, Landon, Ethan, James, Ryan and Bennett.

No comments:

Post a Comment