I had a tragic thing happen. I took a bunch of cute pictures of baby Avery when she was 6 months old. I procrastinated putting them up on the blog. Then later in the month, I was recording a video on my camera and my SD card somehow got corrupted. I lost all the pictures on my SD card (I had at LEAST a thousand pictures on there), most have been saved to my computer, but everything from the past couple months was lost (since it had bee that long since I had put them on my computer) and therfore Avery’s 6 month old pictures are gone.
However, here are some fun facts about Avery at 6 months old:
- Sleeps from 8pm-7am with a little help from the pacifier at 6am :)
- Sleeps in her OWN bedroom!
- Still loves scratching different fabrics with her nails (that’s how we usually know she is awake, we can hear her scratching her pack n play).
- Her butterfly toy is STILL her favorite toy. In fact, she sometimes kicks and giggles when we show it to her.
- Loves looking at lights, especially the banner at the football games.
- Attended her first BYU games, she is a great fan of BYU football.
- Scoots! She is so fun to watch scooting around on the floor.
- Loves to kick her feet, especially in the bathtub and on the changing table.
- Loves her baths. Baths always calm her right down at night.
- Loves floor time.
- Doesn’t like to be held much when she is awake and happy.
- Loves to cuddle and be held when she is tired and cranky.
- Looks at books when I read them to her. Her favorite books are “Polar Bear Polar Bear what did you hear?”, Little small books that grammy gave her and Bright Baby Colors.
- Loves being outside, doesn’t particularly love grass, still getting used to it.
- Loves to watch football with her daddy.
- Loves to people’s faces and grab them with her sharp little nails, Especially when she is feeding them a bottle.
- She is still so great to take places.
- Coos, laughs, slobbers, tries to talk.
- Loves mornings, that is when she is the most smiley
- Likes to squeal and make loud noises. She squeals especially loud when she is unhappy.
- Enjoys shopping..likes looking at and touching all the clothes
- Not too fond of going places in the car
- Loves playing peek a boo
- Eating solid foods now. Her favorite food is ice cream of course. She is a great little eater. Eats rice cereal, oatmeal, baby food, cheerios (she is a pro at picking them up), bananas, graham crackers and yogurt.
- Sits in a high chair.
- Has 2 teeth coming in on the bottom.
- Sleeps great in the ergo.
We sure love our little Avery. We just feel so blessed and so lucky to have such a beautiful, happy, healthy, wonderful baby girl.
fun to hear an update of what she's doing! We miss little Avery! Although I am curious...who does she feed a bottle to?
ReplyDeleteHaha whoops! You know, Bryce likes his occasional bottle.
Delete