Monday, July 15, 2013

Visit to the park and Avery rolls over! {July 15, 2013}

I am without a car again today, and I am doing laundry. Our dryer is totally awful, it takes forever to dry the clothes and heats up the whole house. I decided it was time to escape. I packed up the necessities and headed to the park for a nice cool afternoon. The weather was perfect, especially in the shade. I brought my favorite pal with me, one named Avery.

Upon arriving at the park, I decided it was time for a little tummy time. Avery did so well on her tummy! She just loves the outdoors, and so I think she tolerated it a bit longer than usual. Do you want to know the best part? I’m sure you do. I caught her rolling over on camera! She rolled over about 5 times in a row. She rolled over for the first time, from tummy to back last week but really hasn’t been able to do it since. So you can imagine my excitement when she did it again and again. I didn’t know how to use the video camera setting on my camera so I called Jess, you can always count on Jess, and she quickly explained it to me. I changed my camera to video and sure enough caught the little one turning over. It’s amazing what little things get you excited about as a new mom.

Also, while we were at the park, a few kids came over, 2 kids who were 4 and one who was 3, and started playing with Avery. It was pretty funny. I would have snapped a pic but I’m not so sure if the parents would have been okay with that.

Enjoy!

Avery Rolls Over!

DSC_1516

DSC_1517

DSC_1518

DSC_1524DSC_1527DSC_1534 DSC_1541DSC_1549DSC_1551DSC_1560DSC_1556DSC_1566

2 comments:

  1. Talk about suspense, I thought for sure she was going to roll the other way! Nice work Avery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Olivia rolled over for the first time in a park. Something about nature...

    ReplyDelete