Since I have been with Bryce, I have yet to spend a 4th of July in Utah. We were sad to miss out on the big family reunion for Bryce’s family in Utah, but had a great time celebrating in Seattle. We were lucky to have Mom, Nate and Becky here to celebrate!
Around noon we went to a neat park on Lake Washington and had a little barbeque. There was a fun playground for the boys to play on.
Afterwards we went home and had some much needed naps, then headed to Bellevue park for some more festivities and to see the fireworks. It was a great day! So fun to celebrate with family and especially with baby Avery.
My awesome flag cake…
Bellevue Park…
Avery just zonked out on Grandma’s lap.
Avery was completely out, then heard the loud fireworks and woke up for the show!
Nice job on the cake. I love Avery's little hat too.
ReplyDelete