Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Birthday to Mom! {February 13, 2017}

The Saturday before my birthday we decided to hit up the newly renovated Children’s Museum. Its the same museum that has always been in Bellevue but they moved to a new location and beefed it up a bit. The place was SO crowded but the kids had so much fun. Their favorite thing by far was the packages and the big truck. There are these stairs leading up to the big truck and I went to go see if Dallin was in there because I couldn’t find him. When I was coming down the stairs I totally rolled my ankle and fell all the way down the stairs. It was quite embarrassing, and painful! There was an audible gasp in the room as people saw me go down. Luckily, I wasn’t wearing Sydney in the ergo. This is literally the only time Bryce has carried Sydney in the ergo and probably the last but thank goodness he was! As I made it through the crowd, I found him and asked him if he saw me fall and he said “That was you?! I thought it was some kid”. Lol. And by the way, Dallin wasn’t in the truck and he was indeed lost and we found him with a museum worker…whoops!

IMG_9044IMG_9046IMG_9049IMG_9051IMG_9052IMG_9056IMG_9059IMG_9063IMG_9058IMG_9066IMG_9067IMG_9073

For my birthday, we opened presents in the morning then went to Red Robin that night. Bryce also made me a delicious Ice Cream Cake. It was fantastic. Nothing beats a great burger and ice cream!

IMG_9096   IMG_9099IMG_9103IMG_9105

No comments:

Post a Comment