Saturday, July 11, 2015

Trip to Utah {July 3-July 11, 2015}

Our trip to Utah was fun and relaxing. We fed horses, went to the park, went to dinner, went swimming, barbequed up the canyon, went to Thanksgiving Point farm, went to the Bean Museum and other fun stuff. Avery loved playing with Molly. (I somehow managed to lose all my phone pictures from July so I didn’t get as many pictures of our trip as I wanted. It was such a great and memorable trip.) We love visiting Utah!

CDP_8089  CDP_8104CDP_8133  CDP_8116CDP_8122  CDP_8132  CDP_8141  CDP_8153CDP_8161IMG_6061IMG_6065IMG_6075IMG_6084IMG_6094 IMG_6095

We spent one morning at Thanksgiving point farm. Avery loved petting the animals but refused to ride the pony so Bryce walked along the pony instead.

CDP_8235 CDP_8240

Hay Ride!

CDP_8246CDP_8247

CDP_8263CDP_8275CDP_8293

A visit with Great Grandma Jan

IMG_6111

We went up in the canyon one evening with Jake and Stacey and their family. Avery had fun playing with cousins and eating a delicious smore. And Avery was SO sad when she realized we were coming home. She wanted to go back to grandma’s. Poor girl. She kept yelling “No home! No Home! I want to go to Grandma’s house!”

IMG_6104IMG_6121

No comments:

Post a Comment