Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July in Utah {July 4th, 2015}

We were lucky that Bryce was able to take a week off so we could go to Utah. We arrived late Friday night and poor Dallin had a fever when we arrived and didn’t get better for a few days.

The kids were angels in the car ride. Dallin slept pretty much the whole way (which we found out later he wasn’t feeling well) and Avery spent a lot of time reading I Spy and other books.

IMG_6016IMG_6017IMG_6027

On the 4th we went to the Provo Parade, ate good food and went to stadium of fire that night. Journey was performing at Stadium of Fire and it was awesome! I didn’t think I knew very many songs but I knew most of them.

We went with Kevin, Nichole, Tyler and Bryce’s cousin Megan.

CDP_8046  CDP_8038CDP_8042  CDP_8043CDP_8053 CDP_8063

Stadium of Fire!

IMG_6036      IMG_6040  IMG_6042CDP_8082

Since we went to Stadium fire, we weren’t able to set off our own fireworks so we did that another night and the Pinders had gotten a lot of awesome aerials but they absolutely terrified Avery. She kept putting the blanket over face. Eventually Bryce took her into the car but she was still pretty nervous watching them. Cute little Avery.

IMG_6072

No comments:

Post a Comment