Sunday, October 13, 2013

Nebo Loop {October 11, 2013}

Just prior to leaving on our Nebo loop adventure, my SD card got corrupted so we had to use Bryce’s phone to take the pictures plus old SD cards. I never knew that an SD card could affect the quality of your pictures. It was ridiculous though because each SD card could only hold 1 picture on my nice camera. Anyway, the pictures turned out awful.

I was bummed I didn’t get better pictures because it was absolutely amazing. The drive was about 1 hr 1/2 and the colors were so vibrant! The whole time I kept say “Wooooah!”

CDP_2446CDP_2449  CDP_2450CDP_2453CDP_2456CDP_2457CDP_2460IMAG0807CDP_2448

IMAG0813

IMAG0826   IMAG0829

IMAG0831

IMAG0834IMAG0835IMAG0837

We met some unexpected friends on our drive. Bryce rolled down his window, then rolled it back up quickly. I think he got a little scared of them :)

After our fun Nebo Loop Drive, we came home and fed Avery some dinner, then went to dinner ourselves. We had a gift certificate to this Pizza place in Draper but when we got there the place was closed for a private party. So we went to a Mexican Restaurant instead. Then we headed over to IKEA and the outlets for some late night shopping. I love Fall Break! It was such a great day.

CDP_2465  CDP_2466IMAG0840

No comments:

Post a Comment