2 years ago I got hired to be a Kindergarten Teacher at Eagle Valley Elementary. It was really a miracle that I got a job with how few teaching positions were open in comparison to the number of applicants. I’m so grateful I had the opportunity to start my teaching career at such a great school. I am transferring to Bonneville Elementary in Orem which reduces my drive time by a half hour. I’m excited to start teaching there…The principal has been so nice and I love the teachers I will be working with.
This is what my classroom looked like 2 years ago when I walked in. Now this is what it looks like when I walk out. So sad
I think Kindergarten teachers get showered with gifts the most. One mom gave me this and I thought it was pretty cool. It may have come off pinterest but she sure did a great job! I also got a lot of other great gifts. Parents are the BEST. I will miss my little kiddos next year. I wish I could post pictures of them so you could see how cute they are :)
I can't believe it's been two years! That's how long I taught at my first school and I was so sad to go. I still have great memories of that first teaching job. I'm glad you had such a great experience there, and I'm also glad you're moving closer to home!
ReplyDelete