Thursday, June 7, 2012

Aunt Time!

 

I sure love being an aunt! I am lucky enough to have Bennett and Ryan close by (except they left us for the summer!). I wish I could be close to all my nephews and nieces!!

Becky needed me to babysit one day while she met with someone on campus so the boys and I went to the bean museum. They were great. It was good times.

DSCN1785DSCN1786

Jake and Stacey came out for one of Stacey’s cousin’s weddings. They went to a wedding dinner and I was excited to hang out with my niece and nephew that I never get to see! Bennett and Ryan hung out with us too (Nate and Becky were there as well). After we played on campus for awhile, we came to our place. I read books to these three for about an hour. Kallie had a stack of books and she just kept handing me them. I sure love being an Aunt!

DSCN1788

2 comments:

  1. cute pics Cam! You're a great aunt - we miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beckers! I miss you guys too so you can come back any time now :)

      Delete