Monday, October 31, 2011

CORNBELLYS!

It pays to be a teacher….well, not a lot :)…but I think the general public feels bad for teachers and their meager salaries so they give us all sorts of discounts/coupons. We got a coupon to Cornbelly’s so we thought we would go.

It was a fun night. The pictures explain themselves. We successfully completed the maze! I wanted to give up a few times but we did it. I usually cheat a lot or just go through the entrance--good thing I had Bryce with me or else I probably would have given up.

There was this one cool structure that had all sorts of sweet slides to go down. One time when I was going down the slide, I flew down it so fast that when I went to stand up at the bottom of the slide, I hadn’t totally gotten my balance and fell right on my face!! It was a pretty bad fall.  It was so embarrassing. Especially since the little kids were going down it just fine!

IMG_1467IMG_1468IMG_1469    IMG_1466IMG_1470

No comments:

Post a Comment