Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sydney Newborn Pictures {September 24, 2016}

I am no professional but I like to try and get at least one newborn picture that I can use to send as an announcement that she was born. The first attempt was a complete failure but then Becky gave me some tips that worked great. Turn the heat up in the room and make sure she is fed! I was able to get a few cute ones that way. It wasn’t great lighting and my white balance was off but oh well!! At least you can kind of see how adorable this little one is!

CDP_9920CDP_9948CDP_9954CDP_9974

I had to get one of her wearing my Rock ‘N Roll half marathon medal since she ran with me when I was just over 6 months pregnant :)

CDP_0011

I know the next few pictures are blurry, they’re just so cute with Avery and Dallin that I couldn’t delete them.

CDP_0155

CDP_0152

CDP_0188

CDP_0150

CDP_0149CDP_0179CDP_9971

CDP_0002CDP_9911CDP_0067

CDP_9918CDP_9974CDP_9923

The next series of Avery and Dallin and Sydney just cracks me up. Still not the greatest pictures because of lighting and everything else but still captures their personality.

CDP_0135CDP_0138CDP_0159CDP_0161

My favorite!

CDP_0179Sydney's Baby Announcement Picture File

No comments:

Post a Comment