Today Avery turned 3. I can hardly believe it! I’m not usually one to tell my babies to stop growing but when Avery was going to bed I couldn’t help but give her extra hugs. I am a little sad she’s growing up but I love her fun personality that seems to grow everyday. She also seems to get a little more stubborn too. And maybe a little naughty.
Here are some things about Avery:
- She’s pretty small-I don’t know how big, I just know everyone her age is bigger than her.
- She loves to do puzzles, play games, read books, play hide and seek, run from mom, play outside, go to the indoor play area at the mall, help bake or cook, play the ipad, facetime her grandparents, eat snacks, play at parks, pick on her little brother, and do activities with mom.
- She loves learning letters! She knows all her letters and sounds with a few mix ups here and there. Her counting could use some work ;) She loves to color and scribble.
- Avery is funny. Maybe it’s just because she’s 3 but she cracks me up.
- Avery adores her grandparents, and loves any chance she can to go visit them.
I took these pictures the day before Avery’s birthday. She was somewhat cooperative but I had to bribe her with chocolate.
Amazing Pictures Camille. Super job.
ReplyDeleteAmazing Pictures Camille. Super job.
ReplyDelete