Saturday, August 8, 2015

Taylor Swift Concert {August 8, 2015}

For Christmas I got Taylor Swift Concert tickets so I had been waiting all year to go to her concert! She’s by far my favorite artist right now. I have very mainstream taste in music :) Bryce was good to come with me although I think he was pretty excited too.

We parked at Bryce’s office since we can park there for free, and walked to Century Link field. When we were walking there we saw all the semi trucks that bring in the equipment and counted at least 20 semis. You know it’s going to be a good show when it takes that many trucks to haul in the equipment.

We got a bracelet when we went in and during the concert it would light up to the songs. It was pretty sweet.

We had pretty good tickets and it was a great concert. She’s quite the entertainer! She even brought out Russell Wilson and a couple other famous people I didn’t know.

IMG_0157IMG_0163IMG_0167IMG_0181IMG_0184IMG_0190IMG_0192

A picture I stole from Taylor Swift’s Instagram account that she got from someone at the concert.

IMG_0205

No comments:

Post a Comment