January was spent adjusting to having two little ones. There were still a lot of struggles with feeding Dallin but Avery has always loved her little brother so much even if he takes attention away from her. Some days were spent at home all day but I usually tried to get out once to go to play group or music class or go to the park. One weekend Bryce was going to Portland for work so we went with him and hung out with the Malan’s for the weekend.
The rest of the month, after Portland, Bryce was working all the time. He would get home around 11:00pm and leave around 7:30am. He also worked Saturdays. It made adjusting to two kids even harder but it sure made me appreciate the time we had together on Sunday.
In February I found out that Dallin has torticollis where he leans to one side…Now looking at these pictures I kind of wonder how I never noticed…
One Sunday, Avery and Dallin were in matching colors so I had to take pictures. I tried taking the goldfish away from Avery and it didn’t go so well. I sure love these two and I think they’ll be best buds some day.
Uh oh…pants got stuck under the shopping cart.
We love Sunday walks in the Botanical Gardens!
After music class the kids run around the gym. Can you spy Avery?
We celebrated Epiphany and Avery got the feve so she was the queen for the day..how fitting.
We love going to KidsQuest Museum, Dallin is such a smiley boy and Avery loves packages!
Trip to Portland: I can’t remember everything we did, mostly just hung out but Avery loves playing with Asher. They get along pretty well these days. Then Monday morning we went out to breakfast and I got a GIANT pancake. Bryce got a delicious breakfast that I ate most of.
Playing at the park, meeting Bryce for lunch during the busy season and Avery chattin it up with Dallin in his car seat.
During long nights without Bryce, Avery and I did a pedicure and we sent a family goodnight selfie to Bryce.
At playgroup, there was a big bounce house. Avery actually loved it but stayed in the corner for safety. And apparently she was a bit tired at costco because she wanted to rest on the bread.
We went to the mall one evening when Bryce was home and Avery just loves running through it. She did not however, like this blue car. We forked out the money for it and when it started going she freaked out and started crying. When we were ready to leave the mall, she just laid on the ground. Such a silly girl.
Bryce is amazing at coming home and playing with the kids. Even after a long day of work, he takes the time to play with Avery and Dallin. Avery loves to sit on the counter when I get ready and this particular day she sat in the sink and turned the water on…oh well!
Glad you survived January :) I'm sure you look back and are relieved that hard time is over, even though it's still not easy! Can't wait to do little pedicures with my little girl too!
ReplyDeleteGlad you survived January :) I'm sure you look back and are relieved that hard time is over, even though it's still not easy! Can't wait to do little pedicures with my little girl too!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing the pictures and reading your comments. thanks for sharing. You are such a great mom.
ReplyDelete