I didn’t have any pictures from my birthday, but for my birthday Bryce decorated the house and made me breakfast then headed off to work. Avery and I went to a “tea party” at her friend Elizabeth’s house. In the evening we went to red robin for dinner, then had a few friends over for brownies and ice cream. It was a great birthday. I’m already planning what I’ll do for my 30th next year!
For valentine’s day we went to an awesome park on Mercer Island. In the afternoon we made and decorated sugar cookies to bring to people in our ward. We had a delicious steak for dinner and enjoyed an evening relaxing. Valentine’s day is just going to have to be spent with the kiddos from now on.
One of these pictures are from the playgroup that Avery and I went to on Thursday where she made valentine’s cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment