I took these pictures a little late…he was about 6 weeks old by the time I took them. Dallin is the cutest little boy. He loves to try to talk and every time he talks he gets the hiccups. He likes watching T.V. even though I don’t let him. He hates tummy time. He loves his daddy. He’s a tough little boy, especially with his sister picking on him…she never means to hurt him, she jus does without realizing it. He loves to be in the ergo and he loves being held.
I got the idea to include Avery in some of the pictures but she wasn’t dressed, just in her jammies. So then I got her dressed but she refused to be in any pictures at that point. I was able to get a few cute ones, even in her jammies.
I threw in this last picture to show uncooperative Avery in the back. And one with clothed Dallin.
No comments:
Post a Comment