As usual, I’m a little behind getting this post up. Better late than never!
Sweet little Avery is growing and growing every day!
- She says “mama” “dada” “nana (banana)” and “uh oh”. She is pretty picky about when she says these things though.
- She loves to take things out of drawers, cupboards, the garbage can and the dishwasher.
- She is SUCH a good eater. She will eat whatever we put on her tray and eats and eats and eats.
- She has 6 teeth now. One just broke through in the back.
- She loves to stand and walk along things…still won’t stand on her own though.
- She loves to clap.
- She loves to dance.
- She is getting more needy, she is sad when someone leaves, and tries to climb up your legs so that you will hold her.
- She loves to knock over block towers.
When I went to take these pictures I wanted to just take pictures of different parts of her body, her cute hands, her cute feet, her nose, her eyes, her ears but then I realized it was too difficult to focus the camera and be that close. Also, any time the camera is out, I get this little cheeser face so I can’t resist taking pictures of that cute face. So she isn’t in anything cute and she has dried snot coming out of her nose, but hey, it’s more authentic that way don’t you think? Here is my cute little baby girl. She is growing up so fast.
Every night before we go to bed, Bryce and I go check on Avery. She is just so cute when she is sleeping that I decided to take some sleeping pictures. Here are some pictures: some are from naps, some from nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment